Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
(CIRCUS – where creativity performs!
It is a platform where you can show your self created most bizzare art pieces.
If You think you are Creative?if your Creativity doesn?t have boundaries, If you don?t walk on the set path of art and still innovate art in your sense.
Register yourself and send us your work images and get a chance to be published in an All-Art Coffee Table Book – “ARTSPRESSO”.
Who knows we might even take your work for the exhibition in London.
No limits please!- it could be an installation, sculpture, a furniture piece, photograph, painting, mural, or just ANYTHING that you define as ?Art?.
Event details and rules:
-All prospective artists must complete the registration form and abide by the Terms & Conditions as specified below. The organizers
reserve the right to, at any time, issue other rules and regulations of participation to supplement these terms & conditions.
– It is mandatory for artists to register and apply online along with their art work images and registration fees (the registration fees
INR 1000/- is a non-refundable amount).
– Organisers will select best 50 entries out of the total entries submitted online.
– The decision of the selection panel and Black Mango Creative Station will be final.
– Out of the selected 50 entries only few of the artworks will be given opportunity to exhibit at the launch ceremony in London and
that decision will be taken by Black Mango Creative Station and selection committe.
– All artworks must be the original work of the participant.
– The prospective Exhibitors must submit their application form along with the accompanying documents & image. It is advised to
make a photocopy of the application form for your records. Please note that the organizers will not return any support material
submitted along with the application form.
– The Application will be considered valid only on receipt of this registration fee. For Wire Transfers, please contact Gaurav Mangla
at +91-9811108807 or Email: (email@example.com) for the bank details.
– Organisers has the right to close the entries anytime and announce the results once reached the maximum numbers of applications.
– All artist applications will be reviewed by the selection committee, and their decision is final and binding. On acceptance of the artist
application form by the selection committee, the selected artist enters into a contract with the organisers wherein the artist agrees
to participate and abide by the Terms & Conditions set by organisers.
– Upon any breach or non compliance of contract by the artist/exhibitor, the organisers reserve the right to cancel the Application.
– If the artist artwork is selected for the exhibition in London,then exhibitor should send in the paintings personally or through
registered mail to Delhi office on their own expense.
– Black Mango charges 35% commission on sales of the art works.
– At the termination of the event/exhibition, the local artists must take back unsold artwork within 7 working days. For the other
national and international artists, the unsold artwork will be returned within 20 working days.
– Artists is responsible to take care for the courier expenses of sending the works to New Delhi, India and getting it back.
– The artist/exhibitor must cover all the costs and risks associated with the transport, display and removal of their artwork. Exhibitors
must insure their exhibits against loss, damage, theft, fire or any other risks at their own cost. While the organisers would employ
adequate security and take all precautionary measures, they cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage.
– All Foreign Exhibitors can contact a shipping & freight handling agent with regard to import and export of art works.
– The organizers will publish an official coffee table book. The organizer reserves the right to reject or amend any catalogue
information supplied by the artist. Each selected artist/exhibitor will receive a copy of the “Artspresso” Coffee Table Book.
– Black Mango? reserves the right to photograph works for its promotional purposes. The photographs of the artworks will be
displayed in the Coffee Table Book.
– The maximum size of the works shortlisted/selected to display during the exhibit at the launch in London are as given below:
For paintings, drawings, sculptures, prints, photography and digital art : Not more than 3×3 feet’s
For sculptures or other art work : 1.5×1.5 feet’s (not more than 2 kilograms each in weight)
If the artworks are bigger than the size mentioned above and still got selected to display in London, artists can send the work on
their expense and same to get them back if unsold.
Guidelines for exhibiting sculptures:
Artists need to understand that being a public art exhibition; sculptures are at risks of being handled, specially in Flights. Sculptural
works will therefore need to be of strong construction and, most importantly, not present a risk to public safety. As such, sharp
edges and protrusion points and unstable constructions should be avoided.
– The schedule and itinerary for the launch of the “Artspresso” the coffee table book and Exhibition in London will be announced
once we will close the entries in July 2017.
– The list of the promotional partners and supporters of the “Artspresso” Coffee Table book will be updated time to time on our
website and Black Mango Creative Station Facebook page.
– The artists queries and suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org)